Date of Last Revision: July 19, 2019
POLICY FOR MINORS
The Website is intended only for individuals of at least the age of Majority (18 in most states of the United States; older in some jurisdictions). If you do not satisfy this age requirement, you are not permitted to use or enter the Website.
PARENTS PLEASE READ: We do not permit those under the age of 18 (or older in some jurisdictions, if the age of Majority is older) to participate on or enter the Website without your express consent.
No information should be submitted to or posted on the Website by any Minor (a user under 18 years of age, or older in some jurisdictions, if the age of Majority is older). Unless otherwise disclosed during collection, we do not knowingly provide any personally identifying information about Minors, regardless of its source, to third parties, nor is this information knowingly used by us for any marketing or promotional purposes. Minors are not allowed to participate in contests or sweepstakes on the Website. If you do not satisfy this age requirement, you are not permitted to use or enter the Website.
- What information we collect about you and why
- How we use information about you
- How we store and process information about you
- When and how we communicate with you
- Third Party Sites
- How you can opt-out from receiving communications from us
- Legal Information
- How to contact us
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND WHY
We understand and respect your desire for privacy. To that end, we would like you to know how we use the personal information you provide to us:
- We (both directly and through third parties) collect personally identifying information when you register for and use the Website. This personally identifiable information may include, without limitation, your name, zip code and email address.
- We may also collect non-personally-identifiable information (your IP address or domain, or about your trading activity such as orders placed, cancellations and trades) both directly and through third parties, including through the use of Web beacons, for purposes of Website administration and to compile aggregate information about usage of the Website.
- Etale's Signature Server Management. You hereby grant Etale authorization to use your API Keys via our private network on a world-wide, non-exclusive, revocable and limited basis according to the terms and conditions set forth in the Terms of Service Agreement. Your API Keys will only be provided to third party financial institutions to verify the credit card numbers and to authorize the processing of the transaction. Etale shall use industry standard security measures to secure your API Keys. You must promptly report any security breaches or intrusions that you discover to Etale in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will work with Etale to immediately correct any such breach, and you will make no public statements (i.e. press, blogs, forums, etc.) without prior written and express permission from Etale in each instance. Upon request, you have the option to switch to User Signature Server Management at any time.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We collect personal information from users of the Website in order to provide users with a personalized online experience. We may share the personal and aggregate information we collect with our affiliates and other sites operated by and for us.
On a confidential basis, we may also share personal information with our corporate affiliates or consultants, or with third parties that perform a particular service on our behalf (such as general administration purposes for the Website). If all or part of Company is sold, merged or is otherwise transferred to another entity, the information you have provided on or through the Website may be transferred to such entity as part of that transaction.
We may also disclose personal information in response to legal process, such as a request by law enforcement, a court order or subpoena, or to protect the integrity of the Website if we believe that a user has committed unlawful or otherwise harmful acts (for example, but without limitation, content you have posted may be defamatory).
With the permission of users, information submitted at the time of registration or submission may be used for marketing and promotional purposes by us.
HOW WE STORE AND PROCESS INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We will hold information about you on our systems indefinitely, subject to any applicable laws and/or regulations. In the case that you wish to cancel your registration as a member of the Website, once an account is deleted, we will not use the information about you other than for administrative purposes. Nonetheless, it stays on the system indefinitely for administration purposes.
WHEN AND HOW WE COMMUNICATE WITH YOU
We may use the information we collect to contact you by mail, email, and telephone (including automated calls, and by SMS text messages and other multimedia electronic messages such as picture messaging) so as to contact you:
- to provide you with important account-related information regarding this Website;
- in relation to the functioning of any services you have signed up for in order to ensure that we can deliver the services to you;
- to provide you with further information;
- in relation to any contribution you have made to the Website, e.g. on our message boards;
- to invite you to participate in surveys about our services;
- for marketing purposes subject to any elections that you have made in this respect;
- about a submission you have made to the Website, including any content you provide.
We will not send you unsolicited premium rate SMS messages (which are SMS messages you pay to receive), although your service provider may impose a charge on any messages that you receive. Please check with your service provider for details.
In cyberspace, cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to an individual's hard drive for record-keeping purposes.
An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider whenever you log on to the Web. Web servers automatically identify your computer by its IP address, so when a user requests pages from the Website, our servers log the user's IP address. The IP addresses of our users are collected only for the purposes of system administration and to report aggregate information to our corporate affiliates or consultants, or with third parties that perform a particular service on our behalf. We do not combine IP addresses with any personally identifying information, nor do we compile any session activity reports by IP address.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Information over the Internet and other websites
We have implemented appropriate safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, maintain information security and to make proper use of the information that we collect. However, no transmission of information over the Internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. Thus, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of any information you provide to us.
HOW YOU CAN OPT-OUT FROM RECEIVING COMMUNICATIONS FROM US
You will be given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving marketing information at the point when your details are collected. All promotional information from us will come with instructions on how to opt-out from receiving further information in the future.
You can tell us not to contact you or share information with third parties either at initial registration or later through updates. We may occasionally contact you about products and services we feel may be of interest to you. This contact will come from us (or our agents or joint venture partners) and only if you have indicated that you do not object to these offers. If you would prefer to no longer receive marketing-related messages from us, or if you would prefer that we not share personal information about you with any of our joint venture partners, then you may opt-out of receiving messages from us or from our future sharing of information about you by following the “unsubscribe” instructions in the latest such message you have received. We will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please keep in mind that if you opt-out of receiving promotional messages from this Website, we will continue to send you transactional messages and important account-related information regarding this Website or products or services offered through this Website.
Please note that if you opt-out as described above, we will not be able to remove personal information about you from the databases of joint venture partners with which we have already shared personal information about you (i.e., to which we have already provided personal information about you as of the date that we implement your opt-out request). If you wish to cease receiving marketing-related messages from such joint venture partners, please contact such joint venture partners directly or utilize any opt-out mechanisms set out in their respective privacy policies or marketing-related messages.
Your California Privacy Rights
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES TREAT YOUR INFORMATION IN A MANNER THAT MAY BE SUBSTANTIALLY DIFFERENT FROM, AND LESS PROTECTIVE THAN, THE TREATMENT REQUIRED UNDER THE LAWS OF OTHER COUNTRIES AND JURISDICTIONS. IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED TO THE UNITED STATES, YOU SHOULD NOT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH US, OR MAKE USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY THE LAW OF THE COUNTRY IN WHICH YOU ARE LOCATED, YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO REQUIRE US TO TREAT YOUR IDENTIFYING INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF ANY COUNTRY OR JURISDICTION OTHER THAN THE UNITED STATES. HOWEVER, THE FOREGOING WAIVER MAY NOT BE LEGALLY BINDING IN SOME COUNTRIES, SUCH AS THE MEMBER STATES OF THE EUROPEAN UNION. TO THE EXTENT IT IS NOT LEGALLY BINDING IN THE COUNTRY IN WHICH YOU ARE LOCATED, THIS FOREGOING WAIVER DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU.
We are not responsible nor will be liable to you in any way for events beyond our direct control. Because of the complex and constantly changing nature of our technology and business, we cannot guarantee, nor do we represent, that our performance will be error free, and to the maximum extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or other loss suffered by you and relating to the use or release of your personal information, including but not limited to, your API Keys.
© 2019 – Etale, Inc. All Rights Reserved.